Photo Scenery

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
Richard Hill

Photo Scenery

Post by Richard Hill » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:12 pm

I now have the entire ststre in 24 BIT 2 feet per pixel and want to place photo scenery at my FSX airports. I am working on KCKB my local airport and have pasted a 3x3 group of photos into one at 1.2 M per pixel in multiple of 256 pixels 10947x10947 photo. How do I get Scenery Builder to recognise my photo?

Richard Hill

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:25 pm

Hi,

The next version of SBuilder will make photo scenery automatically. The present version can not. If you just want to add your photo as a background map into SBuilder, you need to know the latitude of the north and south borders and the longitude of the west and east borders.

Regards, Luis

Richard Hill

Post by Richard Hill » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:28 pm

Thanks for the info. I was trying my regestered version of SB205, but cant figure how to get things to work. I get my photo displayed ok and select all but cant or don't remember how to do it. I was going to make the files for FS9 just to see how it works. I will have to try and find someone willing to download the NET Framework package for me before I can even think of using the FSX version.

Richard

Richard Hill