Failed program registration

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
Kurt2404

Failed program registration

Post by Kurt2404 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:44 am

I installed sbuilder 2.05 rev 6 on my system and applied already several times for a free registration (privat use only). Although filling in all requested fields and getting afterwards the message that my personal password will be sent by e-mail I never received any mail from pt-sim. Do I anything wrong or is there a general problem?

Mick

Post by Mick » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:05 pm

Hello Kurt,

sorry if your registration doesn't work. I'm only a user myself, but experienced extremely quick support here... Registration, I think, usually is an automated process and real quick. If there's something wrong on the PTSim server, Luis Sá will take care of it very soon - possibly he's off on Sunday.

I wish you a lot of fun with SBuilder. Don't forget to download the SCASM and follow the basic manual instructions - it'll save you a lot of headbanging (which I myself had to go through [;)])

Regards
Mick

Kurt2404

Post by Kurt2404 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:19 pm

Hi Mick,

thanks for your kind wishes and hints (SCASM is already installed too), the only missing thing is the full working sbuilder. I agree with you that the registration process is usually a full automatic one. That's exact the reason for my question: Am I doing wrong or is there a (maybe unknown) system problem.

Kind regards
Kurt

Mick

Post by Mick » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:03 pm

Hey Kurt,

I know how sad it is when you're so much in the mood... and can't get the thing fully working. I guess, since it's the same kind of license for (very very) private use, Luis wouldn't mind ([V]) if I let you have my pw for the moment until you have your own... assuming that an Austrian wouldn't abuse a Bavarians pw.

So let me have your mail address and I'll help you (and Luis' broken server) out. Mine is sonhospa on the email.de server. I'll be up for another hour and check.

Bye for now
Mick

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:08 am

Hello,

I have the site broken! Emails are not being sent! I am trying to solve the matter near the web hosting company and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope the problem will be solved tomorrow,

Kind Regards, Luis

Kurt2404

Post by Kurt2404 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:46 am

Dear Mick,
dear Luis,

thanks for your efforts to help me through this entrance problem. My intention is not to violate any registration rules so I will patient and wait for the server reset to receive my own personal registration password hopefully today.

Best regards to you both
Kurt

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:33 pm

Hi,

The site is back. Please try again,

Regards,

Luis