What does v.06 do.

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
DoubleBounce

What does v.06 do.

Post by DoubleBounce » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:18 am

I have finally got SBuilder installed and running through version .05 but version .06 keeps giving me a runtime error.

Before I give up on version .06 I would like to know what the upgrade adds to SBuilder and can I live without it.

~~ Dale ~~
I'm too old to do this
but I'm having too much fun to quit.

DoubleBounce

Post by DoubleBounce » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:48 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DoubleBounce</i>
<br />I have finally got SBuilder installed and running through version .05 but version .06 keeps giving me a runtime error.

Before I give up on version .06 I would like to know what the upgrade adds to SBuilder and can I live without it.

~~ Dale ~~
I'm too old to do this
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well I finally got Sbuilder installed through version 06. I spent most of this morning doing it and followed Luis's instructions to the letter as outlined in the readme file for the objects pack.

I still have no idea what the upgrade does but I don't care now that I have accomplished a full install.

~~ Dale ~~
I'm too old to do this