Cannot see compiled works

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
superbee15

Cannot see compiled works

Post by superbee15 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:42 pm

I have installed SBuilder for Fs 9. I have inserted scasm.exe into the tools folder, my FS 9 has FSUIPC 3.8 in the Modules folder.

I have SBuilder working and it compiles a bgl file but I cannot see result. I have tried Landclass and also a Library Object but neither seem to show up. I followed Scruffy Duck Tutorials.

When I 1st installed the program it would not load and got the message about no "TABCTL32.dll" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or corrupted".

I downloaded file but not sure where to place so left it with the SBuilder Dir. Anyhow after that I was able to start program.

However I still seem to have some sort of problem.

Could anyone please make any suggestions on what may be problematic in the compiles or the execution of the program?

Superbee

rhumbaflappy

Re: Cannot see compiled works

Post by rhumbaflappy » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Why not zip an example BGL, and attach the file to a post? Then others can confirm if the BGL works in FS9.

You could also include an SBX file of the project in the zip.

Dick
Dick

superbee15

Re: Cannot see compiled works

Post by superbee15 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:37 am

Thanks however I got it to work this morning. I changed the Dir to standard Add on Scenery and I could see the items (Road and object).

Cheers

SB