No bgl compilation

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
manschy

No bgl compilation

Post by manschy » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi, all.

My Sbuilder is running well know, I also use LWMViewer to make my work visual. But when I try to compile my work (just a modified polygon) I got nothing:

1. There is only a grey bgl-compilation menu, I can't select anything only compile bgl button
(No selection possible to select "copy files to bgl folders", no "copy bitmaps to....folders"

2. When I press the compile-button, there is nothing at all, no added bgl or scasm file?

3. I select the yellow polygon for exporting.

What is going wrong? I studied all Forum sites, but got no answer to this. (Hope it is a novice-mistake :) )

Regards, Manfred.

rhumbaflappy

Re: No bgl compilation

Post by rhumbaflappy » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Hi Manfred.

From the main SBuilder screen, first click on the Point icon, then go to menu: Select | Select All

...then compile. Items must be selected before compilation.

Dick
Dick

manschy

Re: No bgl compilation

Post by manschy » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi, Dick.

Is there any smily for a stupid member like me? I always selected the polygon I want to change (this one where my plane was placed) and tried over hours to compile the bgl. In the tutorial I used yet, I could not find this hint you gave now. Kudo, and many thanks to you, Dick. It works!

Cheers, Manfred.