SBuilder no longer compiles

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
bpahe

SBuilder no longer compiles

Post by bpahe » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:30 am

Hi!

I´ve experienced that SBuilder suddenly no longer compiles my scenery, although I check the "Copy files to BGL folder" box. Not even a deletion of the SBuilder folder, followed by a new install cures this. I have to manually copy the SCM-files and compile to a BGL using drag-and-drop on the SCASM program. Anyone else who have experienced this?

Kindly, Hans

RF

Post by RF » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:59 am

I experienced the same when I had moved my original .sbp file to a different drive and accessed it from there. Although I opened it and could save and manipulate it, I could not compile. I moved it back to the original drive and it compiled.

bpahe

Post by bpahe » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:46 am

Hi!

Thanks for the input! It appears that I have already solved the problem, I use a portable HD to be able to work on 2 separate machines. Files located on the portable HD do not compile, files located locally do. Solution - move the files to a main drive! [:)]

/hans

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:13 pm

Hi,

I am terrible ocupied to look to this problem now. But as soon as I get the oportunity I will check it out! Thanks for reporting.

Luis

bpahe

Post by bpahe » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:44 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Luis Sá</i>
<br />Hi,

I am terrible ocupied to look to this problem now. But as soon as I get the oportunity I will check it out! Thanks for reporting.

Luis
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Luis, it is not a problem! [:)] Just add info to the README and help-documents not to move files without exporting them as SBX-files first. And not to compile objects located on a removable drive.

/hans