BLN Import Error

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
boleyd

BLN Import Error

Post by boleyd » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:37 am

Was importing BLN OK but then made the lines selection bar for lines white and then did continue only to receive a Run Type 13 error. Tried again and the top bar (lines) showeing white. When clicking it a #13 error occurs or if clicking continue a #13 error occurs. Reloaded with version 201 followed with version 203 but no help.

boleyd

Post by boleyd » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:41 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">citação:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Mensagem original de boleyd</i>
<br />Was importing BLN OK but then made the lines selection bar for lines white and then did continue only to receive a Run Type 13 error. Tried again and the top bar (lines) showeing white. When clicking it a #13 error occurs or if clicking continue a #13 error occurs. Reloaded with version 201 followed with version 204 but no help.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

boleyd

Post by boleyd » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:29 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">citação:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Mensagem original de boleyd</i>
<br />Was importing BLN OK but then made the lines selection bar for lines white and then did continue only to receive a Run Type 13 error. Tried again and the top bar (lines) showeing white. When clicking it a #13 error occurs or if clicking continue a #13 error occurs. Reloaded with version 201 followed with version 203 but no help.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Created a new INI file and BLN operation returned to normal. For some reason when the BLN IMPORT box has a white bar for lines the #13 error occurs.

Horst

Post by Horst » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:10 pm

Hello,
Save your Lines textfile in Sbuilder/Tool folder (in case you added a lot of data there), or rename it.
Then, copy the Lines textfile from the last full version (I think 2.02) into the folder and overwrite it.
I think, you should not get a runtime error anymore.
Regards
Horst