Suggestion - VTP Line Size Display

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
boleyd

Suggestion - VTP Line Size Display

Post by boleyd » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:08 pm

If I make the width of a vtp line so that it is peoperly visible it usualy equals 30 to 60. The problem is that when I am editing the line it is so wide as to make the placement very difficult. I have to temporarily reduce the width, edit, and the restore the width. Could there be an option to set the wit=dth of a VTP line to 1 or as it is today?

boleyd

Post by boleyd » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:43 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">citação:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Mensagem original de boleyd</i>
<br />If I make the width of a vtp line so that it is peoperly visible it usualy equals 30 to 60. The problem is that when I am editing the line it is so wide as to make the placement very difficult. I have to temporarily reduce the width, edit, and the restore the width. Could there be an option to set the wit=dth of a VTP line to 1 or as it is today?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I tried deleting vtp lines near the airport. I found that a specific line did not cause the problem. Rather it was deleting multiple lines in combinations that "fixed" the problem.

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:19 am

Dick,

You can Zoom out by turning the mouse wheel! I can not understand the reason to change and rechange the width!

Luis

boleyd

Post by boleyd » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:28 am

Luis yes you can zoom out but the width of the VTP line is so wide that it is difficult to align it with the LWM polygon boundries underneath it.