Lost SCASM?

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
Gridley

Lost SCASM?

Post by Gridley » Wed May 04, 2005 9:38 am

Occasionally when trying to compile, SB creates a perfectly valid scasm source, which if I drag from the "work" folder to the "tools" folder and drop on the scasm.exe file compiles perfectly, however SB can't do it on its own. It's as if it looses track of where SCASM.exe is... No DOS box pops up. It just writes the source and stops. Any idea why that happens? Usually quitting and restarting, then reloading the saved project get's everything working again, just wondering if I've got a config problem somewhere.

Thanks!
sg

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Wed May 04, 2005 9:57 am

Hi Scott,

If that happens again, try to pack as much information as you can to see if I am able to reproduce it here. I have no idea about what can cause that.

Luis

Gridley

Post by Gridley » Wed May 04, 2005 10:10 am

Sure thing, Luis - where should I start? the SB.ini file? there's no error messages, or anything. Is there a log file somewhere?

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Wed May 04, 2005 10:59 am

Hi,

Sorry! I meant "if it happens again, describe the situation that caused the error as complete as possible so that I ..."

Regards, Luis