Library objects

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
Björn H

Library objects

Post by Björn H » Fri May 20, 2005 10:51 pm

I have problems with library objects, only one item in each category is available. What am I doing wrong? I placed rwy12 and it works well but default objects from fs9 don´t.

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Fri May 20, 2005 11:38 pm

Hello,

Are you referring to the picture - "NA - Not available"? .If so you refer to the Help menu:

In order for a picture to appear on the left bottom corner of the window you need to add a bitmap with a filename equal to the identifier as, for example c12b53de46a14ac9c379b5a2f8708fd8.bmp (jpeg also works). The bitmap should be 256 colours and its optimum size should be 210 x 160 pixels. In the SBuilder Design Forum you can search for pictures for general objects. Here is a direct link to download a set of pictures

http://www.ptsim.com/downloads/sbuilder/bmps.zip

In order for the pictures to appear in the bottom left corner of the Objects Properties window they should be unzipped to the folder ..SBuilder/Tools/Bmps/.

Regards, Luis

Björn H

Post by Björn H » Sat May 21, 2005 2:22 am

Thanks Luis for a quick answer, I have been using Ground2k4 for my projects but I wanted to try out Sbuilder to see which is better, so far I think its easier to calibrate maps with sbuilder, then I am going to try out all the rest of it´s features. Thanks for this great program.

regards, Björn Hákonarson