Help on polygons

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
Pack

Help on polygons

Post by Pack » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:10 pm

Hi all:

I´ve just instlalled this great program, scbuild, included the revisions. I´m reading the help document and there goes my question. In the polygon properies I do not see the options I see in the help doc, that is, VTP2Poly and VTP2 Exclude tabs, what am I doing wrong?

Could anybody also tell me where I could find the Island tutorial?, the link doesn´t work here.

Thanks in advance,

Francisco

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:38 pm

Hello,

In the General Tab you see the "Polygon Type" radio buttons. Chose one (not "none") and then you get your options.

The island tutorial is a bit old and based on previous versions of SBuilder. Check (make a Search with the Key word Tutorial) this forum to discover great tutorials.

Luis

Pack

Post by Pack » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:18 pm

Thank you Luis, that´s exactly what I did but I do not see the options that the manual mentions as "Making LWM polygons", the tabs VTP2 Poly and VTP2 Exclude.

Regards,

Francisco

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:47 pm

Hello,

There are 2 radio buttons labelled "LWM" and "Excl". They will enable the TABS with the same designations!

Regards, Luis