I cant't open sbuilder HTML help file

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
altostratus

I cant't open sbuilder HTML help file

Post by altostratus » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:07 am

Hi all
I'm very disappointed because i can't open the html help file supplied with sbuilder (i have IE7). When i try to open it with microsoft html help executable (the default windows tool) it doesn't work: a dialog box (as in the screen) proposes me to open or to download but the operation indefinitely repeats itself . I also tried with microsoft html help workshop but it didn't work as well ( an error message says to me it can't open the file).
Without having to change my internet navigator is there a free tool to open this file please.
Any suggestion would be appreciated

"Les pieds sur terre, la tête dans les airs"

José

Post by José » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:53 am

Hi,

Your file Sbuilder.chm is installed in the folder \SBuilder\Html, as the mine.

Double click in the file and it should open.

Try to open SBuilder and and click in the menu option Help. It also open the Sbuilder.chm file.

Regards,

José

J.F.Lôbo

altostratus

Post by altostratus » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:44 am

Hi jose
I tried what you proposed but it doesn't work. Does the folder sbuilder<html is the good one to place this file ?
Does someone accept to send me the uncompiled html files if it isn't too big ?
My email:xavou@hotmail.fr
thanks

"Les pieds sur terre, la tête dans les airs"

José

Post by José » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:58 am

Hi,

Yes. It's in the right folder. It's important to open from the program, but not to open directly (Just double click in the file name (Sbuilder.chm), it's enough.).

Or open it in a SBuilder session.

I have not the "uncompiled" file. I saw that the yours has the same size (2.076 Kb) and date (8/5/2005), but I'm sending the mine to your e-mail (zipped, of course).

Regards,

José

PS.: It seems your antivirus is blocking the file. You should give permission to open the file.