Eliminating trees......

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
gera

Eliminating trees......

Post by gera » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:06 am

Hi....
I am going mad with this program!!!...version 2.05 does not load it ends with one error one time and with another another time!!!

The previos version did run but everytime I made an exclusion poly, I just want to clear trees from the area where I want my airport, it does not give me the BGL export screen...all I get is a gray square where I should click some windows but can't do nothing...so no BGL generation.......I am new at scenery making and really don't know what to do...Can someone give mi a tip or two___???
With trees in the middle of the runway its pretty dangerous to ask pilots to land!!![:0]

gera

gera

Post by gera » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:27 am

Hi....can someone tell me why I can't get the program to compile the bgl___??? it just blinks and no generation.[:0]

gera

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:19 am

Hello,

Tyhe most basic error is:

- nothing is selected before compiling!

So Select your polygon (or select all)

Regards,

Luis

gera

Post by gera » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:37 am

Hi Luis,,,,, Thank you, I do select the polygon but still no generation. Do I need other program to run along like Bglcomp???

Sorry to be such a bother, but the program would be exactly what I need for my adventures....

gera