Tutorial - creating photo scenery in FSX

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
Luis Sa

Tutorial - creating photo scenery in FSX

Post by Luis Sa » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:27 am

Dear scenery designers and SBuilderX users,

I am very grateful to Luis Feliz Tirado who made another excelent tutorial about photo scenery creation in FSX. In the tutorial you will find a detailed section about using SBuilderX in the creation of photo scenery. You get the tutorial here:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?Ca ... LID=112595

I am sure that you will appreciate this tutorial as much as me,

Kind Regards,

Luis

bendakar

Post by bendakar » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:36 am

Thanks to the both Luis...!![:)]

Great program, great tutorials!!

Best regards.

Benji

mknorr

Post by mknorr » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:41 am

Sigh.

I just followed the "Particularly easy" making of ground texture tutorial using the "extremly easy to use" SBuilderX. Everything worked exactly as described.

I ticked the Open FSX and Copy BGL files to BGL folder and clicked compile. After a few minutes, FSX opened up and I selected the area I just created. No new texture.

So I went to add this new scenery by goint to the SBuilderX Scenery folder and there is nothing to select.

Just what part of SBuilderX is supposed to be easy to use?
Sorry for the negativity but this is so damn frustrating.

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:39 pm

Dear Manfred,

I think that Luis Feliz Tirado made an excellent tutorial. I am gratefully for the many hours that he placed in assembling a document file just to help people (like you) that find it difficult to use my SBuilderX programme. I am sure that he would try to help you as he did many times with users that post their questions in this or in the AVSIM forum.

If I had a problem about SBuilderX I would not post a message like the one that you have posted. Despite that, I am available to try to solve your problem if you describe it giving as much information as possible. So I wait for your news ...

Kind Regards,

Luis