What happened to normal roads?

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
wmayo

What happened to normal roads?

Post by wmayo » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:28 pm

Novice with SBuilderX - Got BGLs with option 1 first ... seems to work okay, but I notice it didn't match roads at outer edge, then I noticed there are NO roads anywhere else. Removed BGLs with scenery manager, and from addon folder, reran FSX (trying to get back to normal) - STILL no default roads anywhere. Well, actually, I use Ultimate Terrain roads, but it's still here in scenery manager checked and in correct location and all?
Anybody know why (or if) playing with SBuilderX would obliterate my normals roads? I would like them back.

wmayo

Post by wmayo » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:47 am

Hmmm, well, I got them back by turning OFF UT totally, and turning it back on (with the rebuilding of scenery that causes). Don't know what caused their disappearance, but so far, it's back to normal.

Moderator, you can kill this, unless this reoccurs particularly in the same situation, in which I'll repost it.