FSX SBX error

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
ajweber

FSX SBX error

Post by ajweber » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:44 pm

Hi,

I recently reinstalled FSX Acceleration and noticed that I needed to reflatten part of a scenery I created. After regestering Sbuilderx in the scenery library, I noticed that all of my terrrain modifications were gone. I tried to recompile, and reinstall SBX, and then what I go was this message:

Can anyone help??

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:35 am

Hello,

I am not getting your problem. The screenshot shows an error when you probably want to get the Ptsim Forum through the help menu... I will be around.

Regards, Luis

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:38 am

Hello,

I am not getting your problem. The screenshot shows an error when you probably want to get the Ptsim Forum through the help menu... I will be around.

Regards, Luis

ajweber

Post by ajweber » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:28 pm

Thaks Luis,

Well, I'm now getting this error message in addition to not being able to get the flattens, and excludes to work. They were working when I first created them a while back, but now when I tried to readjust the alttitude of the flattens, the excludes and hydromask don't work. I attempted to recreate the poly's, but there is no change. I'm not sure if this message is related to the other problem. I've also reinstalled SBX, but I get the same result.

AJ

boleyd

Post by boleyd » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:44 am

Make sure you have the correct folder destination specified in the File/Properties of your project. Also that the new BGL(s) are in a folder registered in the FS Scenery Library. You want the flattens and excludes to be at a somewhat high priority in the folder and file structure so they are not overridden by other functions. Basic stuff but sometimes overlooked.

Dick Boley near 5G8