Suddenly a Big Problem...

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
gera

Suddenly a Big Problem...

Post by gera » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Hi Gentlemen...

I have been using Sbuilder FX for over a year now and it has been a smooth ride. All of a sudden last night I made a AB Flatten Poly. I then made another poly on top of it with exactly the same altitute for a Small City/naming it from the vector poly list --LC Small City Suburban Grid Dry-- compiled them and when I go there the flatten poly is there But the small city is "Flat Too"!!!!!!not 3D---- all buildings are just a "flat decal"!!!!!!! I have been doing this over a hundred times and they always came out just fine in 3D!!!!!!....what has happened all of a sudden?? after five tries I gave up..., any thoughts will be appreciated, I am 3/4 in a project and now don't have a clue what's going on with the program :(

Luis Sa

Re: Suddenly a Big Problem...

Post by Luis Sa » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Hello,

Did you try the the solution of making separate BGLs with alphabetical order as purposed by Dick? Unfortunately I do not have further ideas.

Kind Regards

Luis