stuck

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
matabhaine

stuck

Post by matabhaine » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:54 am

sorry to be a nuisance but i can go no further, i have used sbuilder 310 with virtual earth, mapped a city some forty tiles, i have what i think, made a mask tiff for the water, i have changed the photo tile to 24 bit, i have messed about with excludes etc, but i guess iam just plain guessing, i managed to get somewhere without help, didnt want to ask something already asked, i want to see the water through the photo scenery, part of the tile i am working on has no ohto detail on, just doing one tile first to see if i can pull it off, have painted the land white with photo shop and land black changed to a 8bit grey alpha channel recorded as a tif file, i have real envoiroment extreme installed, i have adon scenery right above the default scenery, i dont seem to have any water anywhere, even the rivers have vanished, i have ultimate terrain and mesh scenery, its fsx and all up to date, if anyone has any advise or something i can try to further my efforts, i have been using sketchup trying to map inverness scotland, its hard but i like a challenge i suppose

matabhaine

Re: stuck

Post by matabhaine » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:21 am

sorted it, is this site dead, no one seems to be adding posts or replying

Luis Sa

Re: stuck

Post by Luis Sa » Thu May 07, 2009 2:38 am

Hello,

The site needs to be "cleaned" and there was some security problems. I am looking for a new web hosting company.

Regards,

Luis