SBX road problem

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
meshman

SBX road problem

Post by meshman » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:42 am

Hello Luis,

With the almost ready for release version I have run into a proble twice with roads. First time I discounted to my importing a very large SHP file and trying to get it to display roads, but it came out extrusion bridges. My FPS took a hit when trying to display a state's boundary of extrusion bridges.

Tonight I was working around the Kitty Hawk, North Carolina area. Yes, that Kitty Hawk and the first flight a few years back. I lined in some roads around the monument area and some single lane roads for the walking paths. Didn't get what I was hoping for, as the zip file should help you see, if I can get it attached. Included are the CVX file and the SBX .SBP file.

I am using the modified Terrain.cfg file, but there have been many additions to that file for the Ultimate Terrain series of products. Just in case you were wondering.

Thanks for your assistance,

Lance

Edit #1: The road section to the northeast displays properly and when bringing up the Properties display shows the correct data from the Terrain.cfg file. Any of the subsequently drawn lines, when bringing up the Properties | Info box show a road bridge reference, not relative to any road data or Terrain.cfg data.