Photo scenery black tiles

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
pluskats

Photo scenery black tiles

Post by pluskats » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Okay Hi to everyone here first of all,I think sbuilderx is great .My problem is though
after reading all the help files and searching on google I still cant find an answer to
my problem so let me begin to explain.I only create photo scenery with Sbuilderx and
I have kind of got the hang of it,now I can make one map and it appears in FSX
no problem at all it looks great.The problem starts when I put two photo scenery areas
made with sbuilderx next to each other or with in say a few miles,these black or missing
tiles appear in both the areas but mostly at the edges,if they are very far apart from
each other say over 30-40 miles then there is no problem all looks perfect,I cant work out
what I am doing wrong.I could have made so many areas by now but this one thing is
stopping me.One last thing as the downloaded area from the servers is always in
square grids how do I trim the photo scenery at angles,by this I mean crop bits off so
that it does not show up in the scenery,the way I have done so this far is by editing the
image prior to compiling with an image editor and painting the areas I don't want in
white so they don't show up in FSX,The black squares show up even if I don't edit the
areas in an image editor,Its driving me mad please help.
As I fly closer or above the area with the black tiles they disappear and the scenery I made
shows up okay,after moving away from the area if I look to the rear they start to appear
again as I move away from the scenery area,please be patient with me as this may seem
really simple to you but its whats stopping me sharing my scenery.

sbuilderx version 3.10

Thank you