Reversing landclass seasons in southern hemisphere

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
shedman51

Reversing landclass seasons in southern hemisphere

Post by shedman51 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 am

Hi folks,
I needed to cover the edges of a small country town (YKEB Kellerberrin, Western Australia) to make it smaller so I added LC_cool_irrigated_cropland to cover it. This problem is that it is the same landclass as the background but I'm in the southern hemisphere and the seasons are reversed. I have edited the SBuilder.ini file to change the seasons which workd for my photo scenery but how do I reverse the landclass seasons? I also tried switching back to northern hemisphere settings but nothing changed. An I stuck with this?
I will post a screenshot at http://www.alanblencowe.com/FSX/FSX_airfields.htm

[Tiles]
ActiveTileFolder=YahooSatellite
ReprojectMercatorTiles=True
SummerVariations=December,January,February
SpringVariations=September,October,November
FallVariations=March,April,May
WinterVariations=June,August
HardWinterVariations=July
CompressionQuality=85

luisfeliztirado

Re: Reversing landclass seasons in southern hemisphere

Post by luisfeliztirado » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:04 pm

A strange problem. Seasons for land class are determined by the seasons.bgl file. Normally, for the Southern Hemisphere, they reflect the correct attribution and display they way they should.

If there is any error in display of seasons, then it may be that you have a third-party seasons file that has changed the default display.

Best regards.
Luis

shedman51

Re: Reversing landclass seasons in southern hemisphere

Post by shedman51 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Thanks Luis, I tried deleting and reinstalling FSX but I will now try isolating all addon scenery. I believe a payware programme called FTX has installed some seasons files and I have switched off the addon scenery but I may have to isolate it further. My next step is to search for files with seasons in the filename.
Alan