Help Me!!!

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
A.Rahimi

Help Me!!!

Post by A.Rahimi » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Hi
Im New And Need Many For Your Help
I Open SbuilderX 313 And The Program Download The Google Satellite Image And I Want To Insert These Images Into FSX.Please Look At This Picture.
http://www.xlpar.com/ls8h21hdoq6s/Untitled.jpg.html
What Should I DO?
Thanks,,,,,,

meshman

Re: Help Me!!!

Post by meshman » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 pm

What should you do? First, understand multiple exclamation points (!!!!) do not make your request any more important than the next. Second, helpful details that you provide allow for helpful responses. Absent the second, there are tutorials at Avsim that outline working with SBuilderX. There are seven pages of postings here that give guidance to using SBuilderX. The are many more postings at FSDeveloper.com that give guidance to a new user.

With a properly presented request for assistance, there will be people to assist in your efforts.
Lance

luisfeliztirado

Post by luisfeliztirado » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:24 am

Generally, new users should please take the time to read the SBuilderX Help file that contains most of the answers to their initial questions.

To access the Help file, simply point the cursor of the mouse to the Help menu.

Best regards.
Luis

A.Rahimi

Post by A.Rahimi » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Ah Thanks,
Here is the best place I can get my questions answered.
So I Road Help File In SbuilderX And Download Some Article From Simpilot But I Dont Understand How To Insert Satellite Image Into FSX.
Please Explain About This...
Thanks

meshman

Post by meshman » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Here is a nice tutorial that outlines the process of creating photo based scenery in SBuilderX;

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=140539
Lance

A.Rahimi

Post by A.Rahimi » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Hi,
Now I Understan How To Create Custom Ground Texture And Insert It Into FSX.
Recently I Have Some Problem With Other Part Of SbuilderX And Now I Explain Them For You:
1-In This Image The Blue Line Is FreeWay Traffic And Red Line Is Bridge For Cars.How can I connect two Lines Together For Cars To Come From Road To Go Bridge And Pass It?(This Is Very Important For Me?Please Help Me)
http://www.xlpar.com/wz857olgi5jt/45.jpg.html

2-Can I Add MDL Or BGL Object To SbuilderX?(If Yes,How?)
3-How To Create Textured Lines In SbuilderX?

I Hope To Get My Answer Only At This Forum Because This Forum Is Best For My Questions.

meshman

Post by meshman » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Your traffic needs to be connected, should be drawn as a continuous line, placing the bridge lines on top of the traffic line. For the traffic to use the bridge it needs to be an extrusion bridge and you must uncheck the supress platform tick. It's something that requires a little trial and error to get the traffic to properly line up going over the bridge.

MDL files can be used directly and is covered in the Help file for SBX. Same for Textured Lines, it is covered in the Help file, under the Making Scenery with SBuilderX | Making Lines section.
Lance

A.Rahimi

Post by A.Rahimi » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi
I thank you all for For their response And I'm Very Happy For This!!!
And One Question:
I Raed SBuilderX Help But I Dont Understand How To Connect Or Join Two Lines Together.
What Should I Do?
Thanks

meshman

Post by meshman » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm guessing (not assuming :lol: ) that you have one line for the traffic, correct? One of the things that did not get implemented in FSX is the "B" tag, for Both directions of traffic. So when setting traffic it involves two lines on a roadway, a T(o) and a F(rom). I'm simplistic in my work habits, so I would delete what you have drawn for traffic and redo as one continuous line.
Lance