Nice traffic junction with default scenery

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
doctorsunshine

Nice traffic junction with default scenery

Post by doctorsunshine » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 pm

HI,

I'm a french guy who just joined this forum, so I'll first ask you to excuse me for my english ;-)

I'm working on a scenery for a french airport, LFPZ, using photoscenery. No problem so far using Sbuilder.

In LFPZ you have a one lane street near the RWAY 29 treshold, and a two lanes freeway on the other side. As I use photoscenery I just use lines with tag "Freeway traffic lane", and the traffic appears in FsX.

My question is : How could I have a nice transition between the traffic of the runway on Fs default terrain, and the traffic I create on my photoscenery ? There is a kind of gap between the two (actually it's on the QMID15 grid)...

Thanks in advance,

Jerome

luisfeliztirado

Re: Nice traffic junction with default scenery

Post by luisfeliztirado » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Salut Jérôme,

This is a difficult problem because your traffic line will not become part of the default traffic line - they are two separate elements.

You can try identifying the entire length of the default traffic line - load the relevant cvx file in TMFViewer - then exclude it, all of it, and recreate a new traffic line that includes your modifications.

Best regards.
Luis

doctorsunshine

Re: Nice traffic junction with default scenery

Post by doctorsunshine » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi Luis, many thanks, you confirm my fears...

Another question: I'm used to do a slopped polygon , surrounding my ABflatten, in order to do a smooth transition between the airport altitude and the mesh of the terrain. I tried something new to achieve that, using the holes in polygons, without success. Let me explain how I'd like to proceed :
- I begin with the ABflatten polygon, at the altitude of my airport.
- I create a larger flatten polygon, each point from it having the altitude of the mesh. No problem so far.
- I select my first ABflatten poly as a hole for my larger one, and give the same altitude ( airport altitude) to all these new points. This solution would be a nice and easy way to have a perfect junction between the two polys.
The problem is that my first poly disappear as soon as I use it as a hole.... How could I keep it or recreate it easily ? I thinked about copy/paste, but that doesn't seem to work for polys....

Regards

Jerome

white

beautiful

Post by white » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 am

As a woman, I think nobody don't want herself own beautiful face, perfect figure. Herve Leger is a famous clothing brand from Paris, France. Herve Leger is always devote to shape female's perfect figure, showing women's tender and the silhouette. Herve Leger Dress Asymmetrical-Neckif you imagine yourself more beautiful, more charming, or turn into the focus of thousands of people at one day, choosing herve leger dresses, I believe you dream will come true soon, act quickly!
the north face mens jackets is waterproof,breathable,full-adhesive design,full-adhesive design.Hood can be inserted into the collar/can be removed to clean/you can put it into to.North Face Down Jacket hat collar can be removed,have protect neck set.North Faces with waterproof breathable fabric insulation. north face coats
belstaff bags is always mine package be apt most and Belstaff Motorcycle Jackets
give an ultra style look to the wearer. You can flaunt your personalized dress code for winters with these hip and glam looking Belstaff jackets.