Louis - We don't thank you enough!

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
shedman51

Louis - We don't thank you enough!

Post by shedman51 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:06 am

As a modeller since 2002, I have noticed that software designers and support teams do not get enough thanks for all of the hard work they put in to help others. In fact, some of the negative criticism has disheartened good people and I cite Mike Stone and the Late Ian Thatcher. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the SBX team for all of their hard work and dedication and say that you have made my hobby a wonderful thing that has given me thousands of hours of enjoyment. From the early days when Ian James of Queensland got me started, the quality and scope of modeling has improved dramatically. I can proudly say that apart from the FSX software, joystick and FenceBuilderPro, all my work can be done with freeware and for this I can only say Thank you very much. http://www.alanblencowe.com/FSX_Design/ ... gnPage.htm

luisfeliztirado

Re: Louis - We don't thank you enough!

Post by luisfeliztirado » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:53 pm

I agree with you completely, Alan. It is only because of the generosity and kindness of people like Luis Sá that we are able to enjoy our hobby. Many thanks to him for his time and effort.

Best regards.
Luis

rhumbaflappy

Re: Louis - We don't thank you enough!

Post by rhumbaflappy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:17 pm

Yes!

Thank you Luis. We don't tell you often enough. You've made scenery design so much easier for so many people. You've given all of us much pleasure over the past few years. Thank you for the programs, and thank you for the website.

Dick
Dick