Getting Started

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
Clipper968

Getting Started

Post by Clipper968 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi.

I just installed SBuilberX. I don't know, but maybe I've done something wrong. Here is what I get when I try to lonch SBuilberX "FSX could not be found in this computer" next " ImageTool, ShpVec, Resample &BGL Comp do not exist in the ..\SBuilder\Tools folder and the Terrain SDK could not found in this computer! Some BGL files can not be generated!" and finely ....... Wow what did I do wrong ??

meshman

Re: Getting Started

Post by meshman » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:44 am

Do you have the SDKs installed? If yes, where? Please don't say the \Program Files folder(s). :roll:

Where is SBuilderX installed? Please don't say the \Program Files folder(s). :lol:

When SBuilderX first runs it copies files from FSX, but if your OS is protecting you from yourself, the copying of files fails. Same for trying to find and copy the SDK files.
Lance

Clipper968

Post by Clipper968 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:46 am

Hi, thank you for the reply.

I installed SBuilder and the FSX SDK in to C drive. I also downloaded and installed the lares version of SBulider, so I'm going to try it again.

Clipper968

Post by Clipper968 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:59 am

Thank again. That did it :D SBuilderX is finely up and running. I think I will be spending a lot of time going through this forum :lol: