SbuilderX 3.13

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
galaio

SbuilderX 3.13

Post by galaio » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi,

after SbuilderX 3.13 installation i only see the "Yahoo Map" option in "Add Map" feature. I have the original installantion dll's files in tile folder. If i go to "Preferences" and check for example "Use VirtualEathSatelite", this doen't make any change in "add map" feacture.
Anyone knows how to get other map tile servers to work, so i can import background images?

Regards,
Galaio

luisfeliztirado

Re: SbuilderX 3.13

Post by luisfeliztirado » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Hello Galaio,

Please see the SBuilderX Help file:

Using the Image Server

SBuilderX contains a built-in image server that will download tiles from all the popular web sites, such as Virtual Earth, Yahoo, Google, and others, using third-party dlls for access to these sites. It is easy to use the image server.

First, select the Edit-Preferences menu - Choose the desired server from the list, and make sure to check the Use xxxserver below the list.

Then, select View-Show Background from the menu and SBuilderX will immediately begin downloading images from that server for the coordinates and at the zoom level in the status bar, if you have an active Internet connection.

Also, perhaps you may find this tutorial of interest:
Make photo-real ground textures in Flight Simulator X
Available in the Avsim library:
http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?Ca ... LID=140539

Best regards.
Luis

galaio

Re: SbuilderX 3.13

Post by galaio » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Thanks Luis,

finally i made it :)

Best Regards,