Photo scenery for Greece

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
sxa1376

Photo scenery for Greece

Post by sxa1376 » Thu May 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Hello Luis i am using sbuilderx to create some parts of the greece scenery with great succes so first of all i want to congratulate you because the program you have create has turn fsx from a simulator to a vfr pleasure. I am flying in real life ( ppl ) and i want to mention that this program has help me a lot to simulate vfr flights. Now i need to go to a step forward and create the whole territory of greece including the islands but because i am a amateur in terms of development i need this work to be done by an expert so
i decide to ask for your help. Can you please Luis do this project for me? You will be paid for your services.
Ofcourse i know that the program is freeware and i dont want to make any insult to you by no way but if you decide to help me i dont want you to deticate to a project of that size for free. Please send an email to discus about the project and what you think about it. Please forgive my English they are poor. Many thanks
in advance.

Best regards.
sxa1376

Wally-Bob

Re: Photo scenery for Greece

Post by Wally-Bob » Sat May 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Athens has been released as freeware on Avsim.com

_w-b