my utx canada is gone

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
jgwynne87

my utx canada is gone

Post by jgwynne87 » Fri May 13, 2011 11:44 pm

what happened to my water etc. i do have UTX Canada installed.
and in the addon scenery, the layers are, the ground textures in the very top

i dont know why it would the surroundings nothingless now. theres no UTX or FSX Default around anymore. just a fsx global i think.

meshman

Re: my utx canada is gone

Post by meshman » Sat May 14, 2011 12:17 am

It appears from the psuedo-spamming of the forums that you haven't done any scenery work before? There are tutorials available at Avsim that deal with SBuilderX and making scenery. Search using author: Luis Feliz-Tirado.

SBuilderX also ships with a Help file that outlines many aspects of what can and cannot be done in FSX.

The SDKs are also a valuable asset for scenery work. If you were to have read them then you would realize that photo based scenery takes priority over vector based scenery in most every situation.

This is a good place for helpful advice and guidance, but only if a person is willing to learn. And not post four or five messages in rapid succession. :mrgreen:
Lance

jgwynne87

Re: my utx canada is gone

Post by jgwynne87 » Sat May 14, 2011 12:41 am

i can't find the forum for sbuilderx, and there are just help questions, i haven't seen any tutorials so far.