Blend Mask Disappearing After Adding 1 Seasonal Texture

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
Christopher Barbas

Blend Mask Disappearing After Adding 1 Seasonal Texture

Post by Christopher Barbas » Thu May 01, 2014 8:47 pm

SBuilderX - Blend Mask Disappearing After Adding One Seasonal Texture

Hi all

I manage to create a photoreal scenery. I want have one applied for my next update.

After a lot off reading here I have create my photoreal bgl, blend mask works fine etc.

Then I have try only one seasonal texture nothing else, I have add it by map properties/seasons like this "L17X148640X148675Y103350Y103372_summer".

Have compiled the bgl, check at FSX, seasonal summer texture works fine but no blend mask here at all.

I have checked the ".INF" file and by comparing it with my backup before adding a seasonal summer texture, I show that the TIFF entry was not there anymore and instead is a "Night" entry.
I am attaching both ".INF" files below.

I have try to copy paste the tiff entry, placing 2nd or 3rd but nothing work, it does not read the tiff file anymore!

Any help is appreciated

PS: I have posted also at FSDeveloper forum with the same question.
http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/thread ... re.429941/
Attachments
Photo1.zip
(1.26 KiB) Downloaded 1267 times
Christopher Barbas

Christopher Barbas

Re: Blend Mask Disappearing After Adding 1 Seasonal Texture

Post by Christopher Barbas » Sun May 04, 2014 8:04 am

Hi

Ok this is very annoying, I have somehow work it out but my first error still exist as it was.
I uninstall and reinstall direct at hardisk, no program files or whatever and still having the first error, please check here,
http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/thread ... ost-670210

Any help?
Christopher Barbas