Creating a new map for fsx@war CCP

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
Tomcatdriver

Creating a new map for fsx@war CCP

Post by Tomcatdriver » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:17 pm

I'm in the process of creating a new map for CCP (Iraq) So far I have created the roads in spatialite_gui.exe and saved them as a .shp file I have imported them into Sbuilder but they are not showing up also I'm having problems with the background. Ive searched these forums but cant seem to find anything relevant. Ive also asked on the FSX@war forum but no one knows. Could someone help? thanks.

meshman

Re: Creating a new map for fsx@war CCP

Post by meshman » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:59 pm

I'm not really sure what you have done?

Map in SBX means photo scenery. Any roads made into a file would not show on top of a photo scenery, but traffic on the roads would.

If there's no photo scenery active in the area, then the steps to have the roads show would be to import the SHP file, make sure it's properly "TAGged" with the FSX road information and then the lines compiled into a CVX BGL file. The BGL file is created in the \SBX\Work\Shapes folder and needs to be copied over into an active folder within the FSX scenery library.
Lance