Very slow

This forum is dedicated to discussions about the SBuilderX update for 64-bit Windows platforms.
VSP4264

Very slow

Post by VSP4264 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:10 pm

Hi Luis,

Im user of 3.14 and 3.15 versions (now only 3.15) and if FSX-SE is open... SbuilderX is impossible of use, SBX turns into a very very very slow app, make me nervous because is impossible use for 'show aircraft' function to make corrections on scenery.

Im same topic... why im create a poligon "exclude all terrain itens" fill the area with other polys and when im put on FSX show a big square of desert? What the LOD or QMID of real area covered by the exclude all terrain itens poly?

Tks!
Alexandre

luisfeliztirado

Re: Very slow

Post by luisfeliztirado » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:26 am

Hello,

I don't know why your system is slow. Do you have any other running services while using FSX and SBuilder? How much RAM do you have and how much of it is free?

There are many possible causes for this problem.

As to the exclude terrain poly, could you please show a screenshot, not too large, please, of your project and explain what you are trying to do? Thank you.

Best regards.
Luis

VSP4264

Re: Very slow

Post by VSP4264 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Luiz,

My system is good... the slow start if im open a new project (without anything draw...). Before all was ok, the slow start after FSX-SE, this is the mistery. :| .

In the past, when im using FSX-Acceleration all running ok...