3.14 (64-bit) create Night Textures

This forum is dedicated to discussions about the SBuilderX update for 64-bit Windows platforms.
texxasal

3.14 (64-bit) create Night Textures

Post by texxasal » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:14 pm

I am trying to create night textures for some photoreal scenery I am building.

All of the tutorials and other information I've seen don't appear to relate to 3.14 version. The places they tell me to change to create the night textures (and probably seasonal textures as well) don't seem to be present with this release.

Any guidance as to whether it's possible and, if so, how to go about creating night/seasonal textures for photoreal scenery will be much appreciated.

If I can't do this with SBuilderX, any suggestions as to alternatives are also welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by texxasal on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

texxasal

Re: 3.14 (64-bit) create Night Textures

Post by texxasal » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Am I not doing something correctly, so far as where and how to post my question?

Is there a minimum time, or number of views, which must be reach for a post before somebody acknowledges the validity of the question?

Just wondering.

jyarddog

Re: 3.14 (64-bit) create Night Textures FORGET IT!!

Post by jyarddog » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:32 pm

Texasal- I understand your frustration. Often there is no or little response. Happens in other forums sometimes as well.

Night textures remember not to name it as..... filename_lm. NO . it is filename_N

What has been your procedure in the past in doing night textures/ I might be able to help. Look for me on Skype as Robert Lacy. or try jyarddog. Either way I am Robert Lacy from Ione, WA.

there
s a bunch of us here on Skype kind of like family now. who help each other out. I usually just go by Bob. I hope you see this note.