Runtime error 9 Subscript out of range

General discussion about Scenery Design. Questions about SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004.
kmanning

Runtime error 9 Subscript out of range

Post by kmanning » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi all,
I'm going over the airport background tutorial and I'm having a problem with the SBuilder program. I downloaded the SbuilderFS9.zip, which is the complete version and includes all of the required programs - SBuilder 205, revison 6, SCASM 2.96, and the Object pack for SBuilder 2.05. In the SBuilder program, when I go to File - Append - and click on LWM BGL. It opens a window for me to select a file and the file I'm suppose to select is FL926170.BGL. When I click Open, I get a run-time error 9 and says "Subscript out of range." What is the problem here and I can't find anything constructive on the internet on how to fix this. When I go to File - Append - and VTP BGL, select a file and click Open, there's no problem. Also, the compiled HTML Help file does not open any help information. It just says, "Navigation to the webpage was cancelled." What is wrong here? Buy the way, I'm running FL9, NOT FSX.

Ken Manning

rhumbaflappy

Re: Runtime error 9 Subscript out of range

Post by rhumbaflappy » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Hi Ken.

This may not help much, but I just appended that same LWM flatten file to a blank project, and it worked just fine.

Dick
Dick

kmanning

Re: Runtime error 9 Subscript out of range

Post by kmanning » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:51 am

rhumbaflappy wrote:Hi Ken.

This may not help much, but I just appended that same LWM flatten file to a blank project, and it worked just fine.

Dick

Hi Dick,
Thanks for the info but I found the cause for the runtime error 9. After I clicked on the LWM BGL, The wrong Scenery folder was in the Windows Look In box. It was supposed to be Scenery/Name/Scenery but it was in Scenery/Namc/Scenery. When I selected the correct directory, I no longer got the runtime error 9. But I don't understand why I cannot get any help information from the included html Help file. When I clcik on the html file, it just says "Navigation to the webpage was canceled."

Ken.