Can´t compile to BGL

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
Vector

Can´t compile to BGL

Post by Vector » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Hello!

I´ve been reading this forum to find an answer to my problem. I think I have seen others having the same problems as me when trying to compile to a BGL-file using SBuilderX.

I´m following the tutorial for creating photo scenery to FSX but only get this error message when trying (see below)

If I´m correct, others has not got any sollution of the problem here. But maybe I have not paid enough attention while reading the forum. But if anyone can help me to find a way around this error I should be very graetful!

Regards

Vector
Attachments
Error message when compiling.jpg

meshman

Re: Can´t compile to BGL

Post by meshman » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:42 pm

An educated guess here, but it's probably a permissions issue. Windows protecting you from yourself.

Having files and compilers outside of the \Program Files folder(s) generally helps in those cases.
Lance

jyarddog

Re: Can´t compile to BGL

Post by jyarddog » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Meshman-I have no idea either at this time. However I have seen this message now and then but can't remmeber what I was doing to create it.

Also- I've been trying to find out how I might be able to edit individual points on a poly for different altitudes. Scenario- say I have a dorp-off cliff of sorts. upper el is say.... 50 meters. Lower side of cliff is 10 meters. I can see the window where we enter the alt and 'set'. but if I try to set for point #1 it is set, but go to point #2 and enter a different alt it changes my #1 setting as well. :twisted: where is the box - if any- to check in order to edit individual points? Bob