1 tiles remainning

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
TomazDrnovsek

1 tiles remainning

Post by TomazDrnovsek » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:02 am

Every time I use Add map from background function when SBX downloads the tiles it gets stuck at 1 tiles (sometimes 2,3,..) so I have to repeat the whole process. Any way around that?

luisfeliztirado

Re: 1 tiles remainning

Post by luisfeliztirado » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:34 pm

I used to have that happen when I had a slow and unreliable Internet connection.

My solution was to drag the image to the next location. This seems to re-launch the download process, often getting the final tile, and starting the next batch.

You could also try the Get Tiles tool where you can indicate the limits of your project and the zoom level desired. The tool will download the tiles for you while you are free to work on something else in SBuikder.

Best regards.
Luis

TomazDrnovsek

Post by TomazDrnovsek » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:38 pm

I will try that next time, thanks!

Get tiles tool? Where can I get this - I just googled it but can't find anything.

luisfeliztirado

Post by luisfeliztirado » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:29 pm

The tool should be in your SBuilderX directory - it is part of the installation. Instructions for use are in the Help file.

Best regards.
Luis